Google Analytics

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Week 11A: ... and all that Jazz

Back in the 70', whenever somebody had a long list and ran out of steam, they would just say, "And all that jazz". This week we will look at some social media sites that are not major players but are worth mentioning.

Here are a few I am considering for my Social Media Consulting business:

LinkedIn - This is the crème de la crème of professional networking sites. I would consider this site a must-have for consultants.

Groupon - I could make a coupon for my hour long social media brainstorm session. Mostly I would let them talk about their business and take notes. Then, if our personalities mesh well, I could close them on further paid sessions.

Tumblr - this is another blogging site, but it seems more modern and mobile than Blogger.com.

Google + - I have begun to explore this platform. Not too impressed yet, but I need to give it more time.


No comments:

Post a Comment