Google Analytics

Monday, October 24, 2016

Week 6B: Scheduling Ahead in Facebook




Hi Crafties!

Busy, busy, busy! Friends, job, events, assignments, rent, bills, maybe even kids to think about. Keeping up your Facebook page can be a real challenge. Did you know you can schedule a post ahead of time? Here are directions, published by Facebook.

________________________________________________________

To schedule a post:
  1. Start creating your post at the top of your Page's Timeline
  2. Click next to Publish and select Schedule
  3. Below Publication, select the date and time when you want the post to publish
  4. Click Schedule.
For more, click the link below:


_______________________________________________________

So yeah, I tried it and sure enough, it worked! Now I can walk away and do all the other tasks on my list... plus pet my dog and hug my partner!

Need extra money? The first post lists business ideas. The second and third posts list Social Media Tools for multi-scheduling across all your networks. You can schedule and get info. on your pages in Facebook, twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc. This really saves time, but there are some drawbacks to each app., so the articles actually list con's for Hootsuite and Sprout Social, I also scheduled a basic article on Social Networking, but the way they categorize is very interesting.

I believe the people reading my page are either business owners who need a Social Media boost, or people considering starting a business. Either way, these posts should engage their interest.



No comments:

Post a Comment