Google Analytics

Friday, December 16, 2016

Week 15A: Big Plans for the Future



  • Which ones integrate best with the type of business you have created?
 I think Facebook & Twitter will be the best social media for diy4biz. Facebook has the older business owners who may be looking to improve their online presence. Twitter may have younger people who are looking for advice while starting a business.
  • Which have you enjoyed using the most? The enthusiasm or lack there of for a type of media is often shared along with the posts we write. This class gave you an opportunity to experiment with a variety of them. Now you can focus in on what seems the most effective ones to use.
 I have been using Facebook and Twitter so long that they are no longer fresh for me. I did make a video about social media and loaded it up on YouTube. Because this was so unique, I liked it alot.
  • Which work best on a daily use pattern?
 I use Hootsuite so I can post to all my pages daily. I do like the conversational aspect of
Facebook.
  • Which can you still use effectively on a much less frequent time schedule?
I do intend to make more YouTube videos, but this takes time. I also want to explore Squarespace, since the reach may be better. 
  • How much time do you think your business should spend on social media marketing and why?
I can do all my posting in a few minutes per day, but to really connect with people may take 20 minutes or so per day.
  • In your blog, please explain why you chose the tools you did, and how you might use them to use and test a strategy over the next six months.
I googled the name of my business to see how it ranked on google. I could also do topical searches and find where my business ranks. I do like the Facebook analytics, so I should watch those, but Hootsuite also gives great analytics. 
  • Plot out a rough draft plan of the next month of content across the sites you’ve chosen, and how you hope they might grow or sustain your business. Be as detailed as possible, including daily or weekly time requirements to meet the goals.
I can schedule a weeks' worth of content in about an hour a week on Hootsuite. Since it is the Holiday season, I might make some posts about handling stressful times. Then, after Christmas, and especially into the new year, I could make posts about using analytics to look back at the last year and plan for the next year. I also want to make another video, maybe once a month. All this would be to grow the brand and get more recognition.

No comments:

Post a Comment